1 x embroidery hoop (available from Spotlight)
1 x piece of fabric (to fit hoop)
1. Unscrew your embroidery hoop and place your piece of fabric over inner hoop. Place outer hoop over the top, ensuring the fabric is taut, and screw back together.
2. On your computer, print out letters, or shapes to trace onto your fabric scraps.
3. On the reverse side of your fabric, trace your letters or shapes and then cut out.
4. Using your fabric glue, stick your letters/shapes to the fabric on your hoop.
5. If you would like to try hand sewing, thread your needle with embroidery thread. Using a running stitch, sew around your letters/shapes.
6. Embellish your Craft In A Hoop, by glueing buttons and ribbons onto it.
7. Cut the excess fabric off from around the hoop.
8. Hang your Craft In A Hoop masterpiece and show it off to everybody! I bet it looks fantastic.